I’ve come to the conclusion that using a clipboard immediately makes your note-taking seem more significant and therefore professional. To come back to the hallowed halls of Chestnut Hill’s finest, I dug deep and procured a first grade favorite: a translucent clipboard that has my name etched into the base. Have I used it since the days of worksheets and vocabulary quizzes whose difficulty extended to proper usage of the exclamation point? No. Am I psyched on it? Yes. Here’s why:
- You can clip anything into a clipboard. Blank white paper (my writing surface of choice), syllabi, Plex schedules, embarrassing photos, etc. And it stays there ready to be brought out at a moment’s notice. Endless possibilities.
- Significantly less bulky and awkward than binders or even notebooks.
- Fits perfectly into my Longchamps.
- Eliminates the need for the awkward little half-desk in lecture halls.
- It has my name etched into it.
- Makes you look like a pro.
- Great conversation piece. I mean really, when did you last see someone wielding this excellent invention?
- I once read an article by someone saying that the smartest person they knew carried only a clipboard to class. Needless to say, I’m looking to up my grades this year. I’m really willing to try anything at this point.
I’m thinking it has collection potential. Saw a really excellent pirate one before I left Npt…tragically it was too big for my bag. Also, I will be SO excited to see another clipboard user. Probably will take of picture of said person once they appear. Can’t wait…